Job Location: 19 N Broadway, Billings, MT 59101
An Executive Sous Chef is needed in Montana’s only 4-Star Hotel, located in beautiful Billings, Montana!
Do you have a Passion for Fine Dining? Looking to make an impression on locals and worldly travelers alike? Look no further than the Historic Northern Hotel in Montana’s Trailhead City!
The top priority of the Executive Sous Chef is to ensure the dining experience of all guests is consistent with four star hospitality and well beyond the guests’ expectations. The Northern Hotel is a vibrant food operation, with two restaurants, a lounge, plus an exciting and busy catering operation.
The Executive Sous Chef will participate in hiring and training of staff, supervision, scheduling and evaluation. In addition, this position is responsible for assisting in all culinary operations, which includes two dining outlets and all services related to events. Duties include ordering, menu planning, execution of prep list, expediting, and inventory.
The Executive Sous Chef is also responsible for maintaining cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of all venues, as well as upholding a positive work environment between the front of the house and back of the house. This position works closely with the General Manager and Restaurant Managers to ensure all food is delivered within designated timelines throughout the service period. In addition, the Executive Sous Chef ensures that all closing duties for staff are completed before punching out.
Two years experience in food and beverage operations required; fine dining and/or hospitality experience preferred.
Perks of working for the Northern Hotel include:
Discounts throughout the hotel
• Restaurants: 25% off meals
• Gift Shop: 25% off merchandise and 10% off food and drinks
• Meeting Room discounts
• Discounted room rates for immediate family and employee
Comprehensive Health Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision) for Full Time employees
Generous PTO Accruals as well as Vacation time
**ALL INTERESTED APPLICANTS PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING**
Applicants: Please follow this direct company website link to complete our fillable application. All applications MUST be completed in full in order to be considered for employment.
After completion, email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may print and return to the front desk.
- Chrome Users: Please complete the application and then download the file. If prompted, select “With your changes”.
- Firefox Users: Please complete the application and then click the “download” icon from the top right of the page. If prompted, save your file.
- Mobile browser users may experience issues with the application. Please enable “Desktop Site” in your browser, if available on your device, while on our jobs page or use a computer to access.