Job Location: 19 N Broadway, Billings, MT 59101
The Front Desk Agent is responsible for accommodating guests by registering and assigning rooms to guests.
Summary of essential job functions:
- Register and assign guests to rooms.
- Issue room cards.
- Transmit and receive messages.
- Keep records of occupied rooms
- Keep records of guest accounts.
- Make and confirm reservations.
- Present statements to guests.
- Collect payments and make change for guests.
- Perform bookkeeping activities.
- Post charges to rooms.
- Record guest comments and/or complaints.
- Refer guests to management as necessary.
- Obtain knowledge on different facilities throughout the hotel.
Job Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to multitask
- Possess good communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to handle high-pressure situations
- Problem solving
- Basic computer knowledge
- Willingness to learn
Perks of working for the Northern Hotel include:
Discounts throughout the hotel
• Restaurants: 25% off meals
• Gift Shop: 25% off merchandise and 10% off food and drinks
• Meeting Room discounts
• Discounted room rates for immediate family and employee
Comprehensive Health Insurance for Full Time employees
Generous PTO Accruals as well as Vacation time
**ALL INTERESTED APPLICANTS PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING**
Applicants: Please follow this direct company website link to complete our fillable application. All applications MUST be completed in full in order to be considered for employment.
After completion, email your application to email@example.com or you may print and return to the front desk.
- Chrome Users: Please complete the application and then download the file. If prompted, select “With your changes”.
- Firefox Users: Please complete the application and then click the “download” icon from the top right of the page. If prompted, save your file.
- Mobile browser users may experience issues with the application. Please enable “Desktop Site” in your browser, if available on your device, while on our jobs page or use a computer to access.