The Human Resources Assistant will be responsible for assisting the HR Director in handling basic Human Resources related tasks. These tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor performance evaluations
- Administer and maintain employee benefit programs
- Assist employees with any questions or concerns that arise
- Maintain records and reports to ensure compliance with EEO
- Assist in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of departments in accordance to predetermined goals
- Maintain employment records
- Conduct recruitment programs and actively seek potential candidates for open positions
- Assist in conducting new hire orientation programs
- Prepare and maintain up-to-date information for employee handbook and SOP manual
- Provide input on various Human Resources plans and procedures
- Assist in counseling and coaching of employees and members of management
- Maintain compliance with all state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to employment
In addition, the Human Resources Assistant must possess basic computer skills, customer service skills, good attitude, willingness to learn, reliability, good communication, organization, and have an awareness of confidentiality.
Please Note: Previous Human Resources experience is preferred, but not required.