The Lead Server for TEN is required to have 2 years experience; fine dining experience preferred. Supervisory position on most nights for TEN and the bar.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Take food and/or beverage orders from guests.
- Serve food and/or beverage orders to guests.
- Clean tables and counters as necessary to ensure cleanliness.
- Prepare hot, cold, and mixed drinks (as required) for guests.
- Check guest identification cards to ensue age requirements are met in order to consume alcoholic beverages.
- Prepare checks for guests that are itemized and include total meal costs.
- Enter food orders in to the POS system.
- Collect payment from guests.
- Present menus to guests.
- Demonstrate menu knowledge in order to answer any questions and provide suggestions, as needed.