Job Location: 19 N Broadway, Billings, MT 59101
Servers are responsible for providing exceptional food and beverage service to guests. Duties include proper set up and inspection of tables, linen, silver, china, and other items prior to their use. They are responsible for running room service orders, bussing tables, and hosting when needed. Must demonstrate in-depth knowledge of menu and market specials, providing suggestions for alternatives to guests. Will take and fill orders, check food prior to serving, ensuring presentation and temperature are in accordance with restaurant standards. Serve food and beverage to guests, refilling beverages as needed. Clear tables throughout the dining experience using proper methods for removing china, glassware, and silverware. Handle cash, checks, and/or credit cards in accordance with company policies. Perform other duties as required to provide genuine hospitality.
Perks of working for the Northern Hotel include:
Discounts throughout the hotel
• Restaurants: 25% off meals
• Gift Shop: 25% off merchandise and 10% off food and drinks
• Meeting Room discounts
• Discounted room rates for immediate family and employee
Comprehensive Health Insurance for Full Time employees
Generous PTO Accruals as well as Vacation time
**ALL INTERESTED APPLICANTS PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING**
Applicants: Please follow this direct company website link to complete our fillable application. All applications MUST be completed in full in order to be considered for employment.
After completion, email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may print and return to the front desk.
- Chrome Users: Please complete the application and then download the file. If prompted, select “With your changes”.
- Firefox Users: Please complete the application and then click the “download” icon from the top right of the page. If prompted, save your file.
- Mobile browser users may experience issues with the application. Please enable “Desktop Site” in your browser, if available on your device, while on our jobs page or use a computer to access.