Special Events Coordinator is responsible for building business for our restaurant TEN, through the use of direct and indirect sales techniques. Responsibilities are, but are not limited to the following:
- Locating, developing and negotiating new business relationships for TEN.
- Developing and executing a sales plan.
- Maintaining current relationships with existing accounts.
- Conducting site visits and sales calls.
- Understanding overall markets (trends, competitors, strengths, weaknesses, supply, and demand.)
- Planning components of both, private and large party dinning in TEN. ( Such as layout, menu, final counts etc.)
- Maintaining S.E.O.s, attending meetings, communicate clearly, following up on issues.
- Participating and planning community marketing events.
- Working closely with both front of house and back of house leadership to make each guest experience a success.
- Work with leadership and staff in other departments as needed.
- Upselling food and beverage for special events.
- Working with front and back of house management to update and maintain social media accounts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of two years of sales experience, preferably in hospitality or restaurants.
- Must have prior serving experience, fine dining preferred.
- Must be able to work independently.
- A demonstrated knowledge of four star customer service.
- Open availability, including the ability to work weekends, holidays and evenings.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- A positive attitude and willingness to pitch in as part of a team.
As a benefit of being employeed at the Northern, employees can take advantage of the following benefits package:
- Health, life, vision, dental and accident insurance.
- Various discounts in each outlet.
- Paid vacation.