The Valet Attendant is responsible for providing the positive first and last impression to guests when they arrive and leave the hotel as well as providing four-star service by parking and retrieving guest vehicles, dropping and picking up guests from the airport, and assist with baggage.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Park guest vehicles in specified areas in a safe and efficient manner.
- Provide claim check and instruct guest on how to reclaim vehicle.
- Provide travel directions and information on events and promotions.
- Retrieve customer vehicles from specified areas in a safe and efficient manner.
- Provide accurate documentation regarding claim checks, vehicle damage, statements, and conditions that require attention and/or repair.
- Conduct vehicle damage inspections before each movement of the vehicle.
- Provide timely and knowledgeable service.
- Attempt to always find a solution for a guest’s needs.
- Greet arriving and departing guests.
- Open passenger doors and offer assistance, as required.
Job Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to multitask
- Possess good communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to hand high-pressure situations
- Problem solving
- Willingness to learn
- Clean driving record
- Ability to drive an automatic and/or manual transmission vehicle
- Must have a clean and valid driver’s license within the past five years.
The Northern Hotel offers competitive pay and benefits such as health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as various discounts throughout our hotel, boutique, and restaurants. In addition, the Northern Hotel prides itself in being a premier employer within Billings, Montana. With endless opportunities, the staff is always welcoming and eager to meet demands. If you are interested in joining this exciting team, submit your application and resume today!