Job Location: 19 N Broadway, Billings, MT 59101
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Serve food and/or beverage orders to guests.
- Clean tables and counters as necessary to ensure cleanliness.
- Prepare hot, cold, and mixed drinks (as required) for guests.
- Check guest identification cards to ensue age requirements are met in order to consume alcoholic beverages.
- As needed, prep food, clean dishes.
- Help set up and breakdown the tables, chairs and linens per event.
Job Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to multitask
- Possess good communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to hand high-pressure situations
- Problem solving
- Server experience preferred
- Must be 18 years old or older
Perks of working for the Northern Hotel include:
Discounts throughout the hotel
• Restaurants: 25% off meals
• Gift Shop: 25% off merchandise and 10% off food and drinks
• Meeting Room discounts
• Discounted room rates for immediate family and employee
**ALL INTERESTED APPLICANTS PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING**
Applicants: Please follow this direct company website link to complete our fillable application. All applications MUST be completed in full in order to be considered for employment.
After completion, email your application to email@example.com or you may print and return to the front desk.
- Chrome Users: Please complete the application and then download the file. If prompted, select “With your changes”.
- Firefox Users: Please complete the application and then click the “download” icon from the top right of the page. If prompted, save your file.
- Mobile browser users may experience issues with the application. Please enable “Desktop Site” in your browser, if available on your device, while on our jobs page or use a computer to access.