**NEW WAGE INCREASE!!**
Now hiring for 12.00-14.00/hr based on experience
The Commercial Attendant performs any combination of cleaning duties to maintain the Northern Hotel in a clean and orderly manner.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Carry linens, towels, toilet items, and cleaning supplies using wheeled carts.
- Disinfect equipment and supplies using germicides or steam-operated sterilizers.
- Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms, and other work areas so that health standards are met.
- Empty wastebaskets and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
- Observe precautions required to protect the hotel and guest property and report damage, theft, and found articles to supervisors.
- Replenish supplies such as linens and bathroom items.
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies using vacuum cleaners and shampooers.
- Dust and polish furniture.
- Wash windows, walls, ceilings, and woodwork waxing and polishing when needed.
- Experience in floor care.
Job Skills and Qualifications
- Critical thinking
- Time Management
- Customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to hand high-pressure situations
- Problem solving
- Judgment and decision making
**ALL INTERESTED APPLICANTS PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING**
Applicants: Please follow this direct company website link to complete our fillable application. All applications MUST be completed in full in order to be considered for employment.
After completion, email your application to email@example.com or you may print and return to the front desk.
- Chrome Users: Please complete the application and then download the file. If prompted, select “With your changes”.
- Firefox Users: Please complete the application and then click the “download” icon from the top right of the page. If prompted, save your file.
- Mobile browser users may experience issues with the application. Please enable “Desktop Site” in your browser, if available on your device, while on our jobs page or use a computer to access.