We are in search of a fine dining F.O.H. Manager for our restaurant TEN. The candidate we are looking for is a strong leader, enthusiastic, and have an eye for detail. This individual would be responsible for the overall success for the Front of House operations. In particular, this individual will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Train Front of House personnel in fine dining service operations: sequence of service, cleanliness, and service standards.
- Basic HR functions, such as hiring, disciplining, and promoting employees.
- Monitor & schedule work and specific duties to be completed.
- Monitor performance of all workers.
- Ensure all staff has knowledge of different services that are offered and rendered.
- Develop and supervise an up-sell program.
- Monitor and assist in implementing performance standards.
- Monitor all stock items and assist with monthly FOH inventory.
- Maintain staff awareness and implementation of certain laws and other legal requirements.
- Ensure maintenance and cleanliness of all equipment and areas.
- Complete administrative duties as assigned by Manager.
- Maintain high standard of personal presentation, punctuality, personal development, and customer service skills.
- Resolve customer complaints.
As a benefit for being an employee at a four-star property, employees can take advantage of a competitive salary and state-of-the-art benefits package to include:
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Various discounts in each outlet
Requirement the ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of two (2) years culinary management experience in a multi-outlet environment.
- A demonstrated knowledge of maintaining four-star level service, controlling labor and inventory.
- Enthusiasm and strong leadership.
- Open availability, including the ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Problem solving skills.