Job Location: 19 N Broadway, Billings, MT 59101
The Valet Attendant is responsible for providing a positive first and last impression to guests when they arrive and leave the hotel, as well as providing four-star service by parking and retrieving guest vehicles, dropping and picking up guests from the airport, and assisting with baggage.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Park guest vehicles in specified areas in a safe and efficient manner.
- Provide claim check and instruct guest on how to reclaim vehicle.
- Provide travel directions and information on events and promotions.
- Retrieve customer vehicles from specified areas in a safe and efficient manner.
- Provide accurate documentation regarding claim checks, vehicle damage, statements, and conditions that require attention and/or repair.
- Conduct vehicle damage inspections before each movement of the vehicle.
- Provide timely and knowledgeable service.
- Attempt to always find a solution for a guest’s needs.
- Greet arriving and departing guests.
- Open passenger doors and offer assistance as required.
Job Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to multitask
- Possess good communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to handle high-pressure situations
- Problem solving
- Willingness to learn
- Clean driving record
- Ability to drive an automatic and/or manual transmission vehicle
- Must have a clean and valid driver’s license within the past five years.
Perks of working for the Northern Hotel include:
Discounts throughout the hotel
• Restaurants: 25% off employee’s meals
• Gift Shop: 25% off merchandise and 10% off food and drinks
• Meeting Room discounts
• Discounted room rates for immediate family and employee
Comprehensive Health Insurance for Full Time employees (Health, Dental, Vision, and Life)
Generous PTO Accruals as well as Vacation time
**ALL INTERESTED APPLICANTS PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING**
Applicants: Please follow this direct company website link to complete our fillable application. All applications MUST be completed in full in order to be considered for employment.
After completion, email your application to email@example.com or you may print and return to the front desk.
- Chrome Users: Please complete the application and then download the file. If prompted, select “With your changes”.
- Firefox Users: Please complete the application and then click the “download” icon from the top right of the page. If prompted, save your file.
- Mobile browser users may experience issues with the application. Please enable “Desktop Site” in your browser, if available on your device, while on our jobs page or use a computer to access.